Friday 13 November 2009

A Memorable Night...


That was an unforgettable night...
I saw something I never seen before...something scaring!
I saw "it" when I am laying on my bed and preparing to sleep...
I was excited..but with a little bit scared...
Because I've heard that "it" is very scaring...!
I would like to find out whether that "thing" is really appear or not...
Because i heard about it since i was 5 years old....from a song...
I laid on my bed and saw it shined brightly...
I imagined it was sucking my blood, eating my flesh and...
I felt pangs of fear...
Then, it "flied" towards me...
I was frightened..and tried to scream as loud as i could...
But all people are sleeping now...
If they are woken up by my scream, i'm sure they would rush to my room, open the door, and switch on the light...
Will it dissapear if they switch on the light?
What should i say if they ask me:"What's going on?"?
Will they trust me if i say i saw that "thing"?
And I am not going to let it dissapear now...
I want to look at it as long as i could...
I shut my mouth tightly..so that no a single word comes out through...
Then, it flied around my room freely...and i looked around my room scaring.....
After staring at it for some time, i suddenly feel very exhsusted...
Did it "jampi" me...
Will it... or could it do that?
Then, I fell asleep.....
z z Z Z Z..
When I woke up in the next morning, it had dissapeared...
I was doubt...
How could it dissapear?
Can it go through the wall?
Or.. I just saw it in my nightmare?
ermmm..i think i need to explain a little bit..
Actually..."it" is a kind of inscect k..
Like other inscects, it has six legs, has a pair of wings, breath using abdomen.
But it was unique because it could shine, like a flying ant carrying a little lantern.
And it is fed on snails.
It can make the flesh of snails melt, and enjoy them just like us enjoy our meal...
Quite scaring hor.......^^
Well, i think u've guest wat is it now. Haha!
Anyway, I really appreciate because i can see this kind of inscect in my village..in my house...i mean...in MY ROOM!
Thanks for letting me to c u, firefly!

No comments: