Saturday 31 December 2011

At..Last

"The recollection of the passing year,
with its bitter-sweet memories,
come flooding back and bringing tears in my eyes…
cause I know the past moments will never come back again.

Yet, I’m looking with bright and expectant eyes to the coming year…
what new adventures and exciting moments it would bring…"

Today, facebook's homepage is filled with status(s) talking about new year. It's the last day of 2011, and 2012 will be coming soon.

I was trying to review the whole 2011, a year full of many special things. Every time when I was down, I appreciate that I had you all standing by my side.

Now the time had passed, the hardships are over. While reviewing, though it was really hard and difficult during the time I faced all of it, now I found the memories...are sweet =)

Now, another new year is coming, and we'll be facing a lot of new challenges. Sometimes when I think of the new things, I feel scared and even hope that I can escape from all those things.

Well, I would like to make myself a promise here. Whatever challenge I face next year, I should always face all of that with courageous and optimism. All the hardship will become history one day, and that will be the time I found myself have learnt something.

Hopefully next year everything will go on smooth and everyone be happy and well-being.

>I just hope that you will be happy always and your boundless love for me will never decrease.

No comments: